Welcome to BusyGalTips! With a background in social work, I thrive on helping others improve their lives! This is a creative way for me to live out my passion and share ways to make your busy life a little bit more manageable. ••••••••••••• Additional bonus tips can be found on Twitter and Facebook (click the links on the left). Enjoy!

11/17/2010

Busygals Get Lacie!

I often find a lot of good products that make my life easier, and I love sharing this information with friends and family, and anyone else who's willing to listen...hence, the Busygaltips blog and Busygaltips twitter were born. 

But I also rely on friends for ideas and products that they've discovered. My friend Sandy, who has shared other great ideas, such as the idea for pet hair removal and an easy earring backing fix (click on the links to see these blog entries), is also responsible for this fantastic find. 

Some panties can be pretty uncomfortable, and seriously, what can make your day worse than being uncomfortable all day (uncomfy panties rank up there with too-tight pants and blister-causing shoes - for a tip to prevent blisters, click here)? 

Image courtesy of victoriassecret.com
Victoria's Secret has invented maybe the most comfortable panties in existence to save you from a ruined, unpleasant day. The Lacie Thong is one size fits all, and you can get 3 pairs for $30!






0 comments:

Post a Comment