Welcome to BusyGalTips! With a background in social work, I thrive on helping others improve their lives! This is a creative way for me to live out my passion and share ways to make your busy life a little bit more manageable. ••••••••••••• Additional bonus tips can be found on Twitter and Facebook (click the links on the left). Enjoy!

11/22/2010

Stay Warm and Fashionable, Busygals!

I don't know how the weather is where you live, but here in Southern California, the weather can't seem to make up it's mind if it's Summer, Winter, or Fall! One day it's 90 degrees F, the next day it's pouring rain...sigh...

Anyway...here's a suggestion, thanks to my friend Ashley, for those cold-weather Fall or Winter days when you want to wear a fashionable scarf.

Sometimes I want to wear a scarf, but feel stumped as to how to wear it so that it looks fashionable and not like it's big mess on my neck. In a search for ideas, I found two videos that I think are pretty helpful and have some good ideas and suggestions (yes, I realize the first video is a little odd, but she has some cool techniques). 





Image courtesy of guiltfreeshopping.com
Click on the links below to view the video tutorials.

Video Link #1 

 Video Link #2


Stay warm and fashionable, Busygals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment