Welcome to BusyGalTips! With a background in social work, I thrive on helping others improve their lives! This is a creative way for me to live out my passion and share ways to make your busy life a little bit more manageable. ••••••••••••• Additional bonus tips can be found on Twitter and Facebook (click the links on the left). Enjoy!

11/03/2010

For Champagne-Loving Busygals

I dont know about you, but I love a glass of bubbly once in awhile...thanks mainly to a few classy friends, my appreciation for it has grown.

One of my absolute faves is Martini & Rossi's Asti champagne. It's crisp, sweet, and refreshing, but it can also cost a bit more than I'd like to spend sometimes (I will say, though, for a special occasion, it's well-worth the price...it's not really that
expensive...maybe $10-$15, depending on where you purchase it).

Image courtesy of istockphoto.com


As usual, Trader Joe's comes to your wallet's and tastebuds' rescue.
For just $5 a bottle, TJ's offers an Asti champagne (maybe it's more appropriate to call it sparkling wine). This is a wonderful alternative to Martini & Rossi, and the price enables you to bring a bottle of bubbly to the next party (and every party) you attend without causing too much damage to your credit card bill.

Plus, let's be honest...when you show up with champagne, people are thrilled and impressed with your classiness...the fact it was only $5 will be our little secret...I won't tell if you won't!

0 comments:

Post a Comment