Welcome to BusyGalTips! With a background in social work, I thrive on helping others improve their lives! This is a creative way for me to live out my passion and share ways to make your busy life a little bit more manageable. ••••••••••••• Additional bonus tips can be found on Twitter and Facebook (click the links on the left). Enjoy!

10/12/2010

Lifesaver from Blisters for Busygals

Image courtesy of thebudgetfashionista.com
I carry a Band-Aid Blister Block stick in my purse with me EVERYWHERE. Why's that, you ask? Well...do you ever have a pair of flats or heels that maybe you've even had for awhile and never had a problem with, and all of a sudden one day, out of the blue, they give you crazy blisters? I can't imagine I'm alone on this one...I have! Or have you ever purchased a new pair of shoes, without time to break them in, only to have them torture your feet for the day? Now Busygals don't have to endure the pain! 

I discovered this AMAZING blister preventer at CVS Pharmacy. This blister block is simple to use, it's invisible, and it has saved my feet from blisters numerous times!! It is well-worth the price (about $7), trust me...your feet will thank you!

Look cute in those heels and save yourself from blisters, Busygals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment