Welcome to BusyGalTips! With a background in social work, I thrive on helping others improve their lives! This is a creative way for me to live out my passion and share ways to make your busy life a little bit more manageable. ••••••••••••• Additional bonus tips can be found on Twitter and Facebook (click the links on the left). Enjoy!

10/12/2010

Busygal Money Saver at Target

Image courtesy of electrictheatre.org
If you Busygals are anything like me, then you LOVE Target! I mean, you can get pretty much EVERYTHING there...a Busygal's dream! 

Recently a friend of mine shared this link - 4 Things You Should and Shouldn't Buy at Target. Number 2 on the list of things TO buy at Target includes green cleaning products. Check out my previous post here for my experience with a green laundry detergent.

Overall, I thought the article was helpful and I know I'll definitely use this in my Target runs, I hope you Busygals find it helpful as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment