Welcome to BusyGalTips! With a background in social work, I thrive on helping others improve their lives! This is a creative way for me to live out my passion and share ways to make your busy life a little bit more manageable. ••••••••••••• Additional bonus tips can be found on Twitter and Facebook (click the links on the left). Enjoy!

10/01/2010

An Easy Way to Carry Laundry for the Busygal



59¢ for a bag that will hold an entire load of laundry...need I say more?
I don't know about you, but I have to lug my laundry to a laundromat in my condominium complex. This involves going down 4 flights of stairs - not fun. But these Frakta bags from IKEA have truly made life doing laundry a bit more convenient.
And seriously...who has time to make multiple trips to the laundromat? Not this Busygal! Grab a few of these, and you'll have all of your laundry to the laundromat in one trip, all for under $2! This bag is a fantastic steal, and it's also incredibly sturdy. In addition, it folds into almost nothing, and if you live with limited storage space like I do, this is just the icing on the cake! Of course, this bag doesn't just have to be utilized to get the laundry done...the uses and possibilities for this bag are endless!
Here's to making the unpleasant chore of laundry or any other duty in which you must haul a lot of stuff around a little bit more tolerable, Busygals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment