Welcome to BusyGalTips! With a background in social work, I thrive on helping others improve their lives! This is a creative way for me to live out my passion and share ways to make your busy life a little bit more manageable. ••••••••••••• Additional bonus tips can be found on Twitter and Facebook (click the links on the left). Enjoy!

10/01/2010

A Feminine Power Suit For the Professional Busygal

I recently graduated with my Master of Social Work...yay! Now I'm on the job hunt. Luckily White House Black Market makes it a little bit more fun, and fashionable, to go to interviews.

As I mentioned in a previous blog entry, WHBM has a special place in my heart, as it is where my bridesmaid dresses were purchased. I realized I've never really searched the rest of the store, as I always go straight to the dresses (which are adorable!).

I recently discovered that WHBM not only has great dresses perfect for any occasion, but they also offer fantastic professional wear! Case in point: this adorable Autumn Pin-Dot Jacket and skirt combo. When I went to WHBM, they actually didn't have the skirt in stock yet, so I paired the jacket with the ElyseƩ Pencil Skirt. I honestly can't say enough about this skirt! It is a tad bit stretchy, so it's incredibly comfy, but it looks astonishingly classy, perfect for the interviewing or professional Busygal!

One drawback: WHBM is definitely on the pricey side. However, because their clothes are black, white, and cream, they'll easily become staples in your professional wear closet which you can mix and match with many other items for endless outfit options. They also seem to be of a high quality. Once I get a job and a steady pay check (soon, I hope), I'll definitely be back for the Pin-Dot Skirt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment