Welcome to BusyGalTips! With a background in social work, I thrive on helping others improve their lives! This is a creative way for me to live out my passion and share ways to make your busy life a little bit more manageable. ••••••••••••• Additional bonus tips can be found on Twitter and Facebook (click the links on the left). Enjoy!

12/22/2010

Great Water Bottle for Busygals at the Gym!

Image courtesy of coolgearinc.com
I found this awesome water bottle on sale at Kohl's. Unfortunately, they don't have it there any more, but I have seen it at Target, so keep your eyes peeled! This thing is great, it's called an EZ-Freeze, made by Cool Gear, Inc. They also have many other cool products I just saw on their web site here
The water bottle has a little tube that contains non-toxic freezer gel that screws on and off so that you can stick it in the freezer, then screw it back in to the lid and keep your water cold for long periods of time! It's BPA free and shatter resistant, and it holds 64 oz of liquid, so it's perfect for a long work day or for the gym when you need that water to keep you going! I take mine to my boot camp class every time, and it SAVES me from dehydration when our instructor is seemingly trying to kill us whipping us into shape. 
Stay hydrated, Busygals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment