Welcome to BusyGalTips! With a background in social work, I thrive on helping others improve their lives! This is a creative way for me to live out my passion and share ways to make your busy life a little bit more manageable. ••••••••••••• Additional bonus tips can be found on Twitter and Facebook (click the links on the left). Enjoy!

5/06/2011

Never Get Too Busy For Mom!

Did you ever meet a mother who's complained that her child phoned her too often? Me neither.--Maureen Lipman (Thank You for Having Me)
Image courtesy of thebabyplanners.com


Don't forget...it's Mother's Day this Sunday! I know as Busygals we can get caught up in the daily grind, and we don't make as much time for those who are important to us, especially our parents. Make it a goal to call your mom (and dad) more often, it'll mean the world to her (them) :)


Also, I know this holiday can be very difficult for some of you out there...maybe you've lost your mom, a child, or don't have a great relationship with your mom. I know when I worked as a substance abuse counselor, this was a difficult holiday for many of our clients for various reasons. If that's the case for you, on Sunday, be gentle with yourself and take the day to do something that you enjoy or spend time with a good friend :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment