Welcome to BusyGalTips! With a background in social work, I thrive on helping others improve their lives! This is a creative way for me to live out my passion and share ways to make your busy life a little bit more manageable. ••••••••••••• Additional bonus tips can be found on Twitter and Facebook (click the links on the left). Enjoy!

2/03/2011

Busygals, Brighten Up Your Home (Busyguys, Score Points)

I don't know about you, but I love to have fresh flowers in my house. However, I don't like the cost that often comes with flowers, and they never last that long. For those days you want some fresh flowers in your home for company you are hosting, or just because, or...ahem...hint, hint...Busyguys reading this...to surprise your Busygal and make her day...Trader Joe's has GREAT deals on flowers! 
Image courtesy of funkydivagirl.com


For as low as about $5, you can get a simple bouquet of gerbera daisies, lilies, sunflowers, and other beautiful flowers. If you really want to "splurge," you can get a full huge bouquet, complete with greenery, for around $10. That's about 30-50% cheaper than a florist, and nobody will know the difference. 


Busyguys, if you don't want her to know you got them on the cheap, grab up an affordable vase to throw them in before you get home, and maybe tie a ribbon around the vase...I guarantee she'll never know, but she'll certainly be happy and surprised :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment