Welcome to BusyGalTips! With a background in social work, I thrive on helping others improve their lives! This is a creative way for me to live out my passion and share ways to make your busy life a little bit more manageable. ••••••••••••• Additional bonus tips can be found on Twitter and Facebook (click the links on the left). Enjoy!

2/11/2011

BusyGals, Get the Wrinkles Out of Your Lives! Downy Wrinkle Releaser

As you all know, I've recently returned to the workforce (woohoo!). 


Well there are some mornings that I wake up to discover that the outfit I was planning on wearing is riddled with wrinkles! Luckily, I have had Downy Wrinkle Releaser around my house for a long time, thanks to the wise suggestion of my dear friend Laurel, an event organizing, creative, caring Busygal. 
How awesome are my cell phone photography skills? I know, I know...


Now honestly...who has time for ironing clothes in the morning before work? Not this Busygal! You spray a little bit of this magic in a bottle on your clothing, give it a little tug and smooth-over, and voilà!, wrinkle-free clothes! 


One thing I have been doing if something is really wrinkled, is I hang it in the bathroom while I shower so that the clothing gets a little steamed, then I spray some Downy Wrinkle Releaser on there and the wrinkles come right out. 


Go out and get yourself a bottle, it's seriously such a lifesaver in a pinch!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment