Welcome to BusyGalTips! With a background in social work, I thrive on helping others improve their lives! This is a creative way for me to live out my passion and share ways to make your busy life a little bit more manageable. ••••••••••••• Additional bonus tips can be found on Twitter and Facebook (click the links on the left). Enjoy!

3/10/2011

A Busygal's Substitute for Shaving Cream

This tip comes from none other than Dad (thanks Dad!)! 


Out of shaving cream and in a pinch? Hair conditioner works GREAT, and sometimes better than some shaving creams! 


Image courtesy of http://www.health-care-beauty.com


AND...if you're in the market for a new shaving cream, might I suggest Trader Joe's Honey Mango Moisturizing Shave Cream with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for men and women (honestly, did you expect me to suggest something not from Trader Joe's? :) ). It is the best shaving cream I've found out on the market, and it's only about $3!

0 comments:

Post a Comment